§ 1 Scope of application
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to the use of the gaming.dependent-low-veterans.de - hereinafter referred to as "our website" - forum. It is important for the use of the forum that you as a user accept the following forum rules and conditions. The registration and use of our forum is free of charge.
(3) The use of our website does not constitute a contract between the users and us.
§ 2 Duties as forum users
(1) One of your duties as a user is to ensure that you do not publish any contributions that violate these forum rules, morality or any other applicable German law.
The following points are not approved by you:
1. to publish content that is untrue and whose publication constitutes a criminal offence or an administrative offence,
2. sending spam via the forum to other forum users,
3. use of content protected by copyright and trademark law without legal authorization (e.g. press releases etc.),
4. actions which are anti-competitive,
5. multiple posting of topics in the forum (so-called double postings),
6. to carry out own advertising, consequently surreptitious advertising, and
7. to publish content that is insulting, racist, discriminatory or pornographic towards other users and the general public
1. to delete your posted contributions and to change them,
2. prohibition to continue to write contributions in the forum and
3. blocking of the access as a user.
(3) If you, as a forum user, have not observed the forum rules and possible legal infringements have arisen as a result of this, which have been caused by your posted contents in our forum (breach of duty), you as a user are obliged to indemnify us from any claims, including claims for damages, and to reimburse the costs.
In addition, the user is obliged to support us in the event of claims for damages with regard to the defense of the legal violation (breach of duty, see above) and to bear the costs of an appropriate legal defense for us.
§ 3 Transfer of rights of use
You, as a forum user, have the sole responsibility to observe copyright law in the sense of copyright law when publishing articles and topics in the forum. 2 As a user, you only grant us the right to make your contribution permanently available for retrieval by publishing it on their homepage. 3Ferner has the right to delete, edit and move your topics and contributions within its homepage in order to link them to other content or to close them.
§ 4 Limitation of liability
(1) We assume no liability for the contributions, topics, external links and the resulting content published and posted in the forum, in particular for their correctness, completeness and topicality. We are also not obliged to permanently monitor the transmitted and stored contributions of users or to investigate whether they indicate illegal content. As a matter of principle, we are only liable in the event of an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty.
(2) WIr expressly point out that the legal contributions and discussions in the forum are completely non-binding. 2The use of the contributions and their exploitation is at your own risk.
(3) We do not assume any liability for the content and correctness of advertising. 2 The respective author is solely responsible for the content of the advertisements; the same applies to the content of the advertised website. 3If the advertisement is displayed on our website, we do not agree with the illegal content. 4Therefore the liability lies exclusively with the advertiser.